7 LEAF DECOCTIONS SUGGESTED BY Dr. KHADAR VALI TO INCREASE IMMUNITY LEVELS IN OUR BODY
1. Cynodon Dactylon / Burmuda Grass (Garika)
2. Holy Basil (Tulsi)
3. Tinospora Cordifolia (Tippateega) – Ambervel, Amrita, Gilo, Giloe, Giloya, Glunchanb, Guduchi, Gulancha Tinospora, Gulvel, Gurcha, Heart-Leaved Moonseed, Heavenly Elixir, Indian Tinospora, Jetwatika, Moonseed, T. Cordifolia, TC, TCRE, TCRET, Tinospora, Tinospora Indien, Tinosporia Cordifolus
4. Aegle Marmelos (Bilvapatram, Maaredu) Genus – Aegle Species – Marmelos Common name – Indian Bael Other names – Bengal Quince, Golden Apple, Stone Apple, Wood Apple, Bilva, Maredu Pre-Treatment –
5. Pongamia Pinnata (Kaanuga) – Common name: Pongam Tree, Indian Beech Tree, Pongame Oil Tree • Hindi: Karanj करंज • Tamil: புந்கா Pungai • Malayalam: Ponnu, Ungu • Oriya: Koranjo • Kannada: Honge • Marathi: करंज Karanj • Telugu: Pungu • Gujarati: કરંજ Karanja • Bengali: করংজ Karanj • Assamese: Karchaw • Sanskrit: करंजः Karanjah • Nepali: करेङ्गी Karengi, कद्जा Kadzaa Botanical name: Pongamia pinnata Family
6. Neem (Vepa)
7. Peepal (Raavi) – Ficus religiosa or sacred fig is a species of fig native to the Indian subcontinent and Indochina that belongs to Moraceae, the fig or mulberry family. It is also known as the bodhi tree,pippala tree, peepul tree,peepal tree or ashwattha tree (in India and Nepal). The sacred fig is considered to have a religious significance in three major religions that originated on the Indian subcontinent, Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Hindu and Jain ascetics consider the tree to be sacred and often meditate under them and this is the tree under which Gautama Buddha is believed to have attained enlightenment.
Take leaf decoction (kashayam) for 4 days each in the same order mentioned.
7 leaf decoction’s × 4 days each = 28 days
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.