A burger that does away with all those unwanted calories along with having an amazing taste. The Kodo Millet burger is a meal high on nutrients and proteins to get you through a busy day.
Ingredients of Kodo Millet Burger : kodo millet, watermelon seeds, Coriander leaves , Spring onion leaves, Basil leaves , mustard paste, tomato, black pepper, chickpeas, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, chilli powder, coriander, iceberg lettuce, Tomato slices, onion slices, Bun.
Steps to Make Kodo Millet Burger :
- Soak the watermelon seeds and millet separately for about an hour in advance.
- Grind the millet and watermelon seeds in a fine paste.
- To this add coriander and mustard paste.
- Now add cumin powder
- Add chopped basil, parsley and spring onion leaves to this mix
- Add salt to taste.
- Give this mixture the form of a patty and cook it on a non-stick pan till brown on both sides.
- In a bowl add chopped tomato, onion, spring onion, coriander.
- Now add olive oil, black pepper and salt to taste. The salsa is ready.
- For the hummus, boil the chickpeas and mash it into a fine paste.
- To it add olive oil, coriander, chilli powder, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Spread humus over the bun.
- Now place the patty with slices of tomato, onion and iceberg lettuce.
- Serve with the salsa on the side.