Oats rolled in honey and coconut and baked crisp.
Ingredients for Oatmeal Biscuits Recipe : 50 gm honey, 125 gm butter, 100 gm castor sugar, 75 gm rolled oats, 50 gm desiccated coconut, 100 gm flour, 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda.
Steps to Make Oatmeal Biscuits :
- In a saucepan melt the butter with honey and sugar.
- Add the flour, oats, coconut and bicarbonate of soda. Mix well.
- Form small balls with your hands about 1/2 ” diameter.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets, leaving enough room for spreading whilst baking the biscuits.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C / 325 F, for about 10 minutes or until golden in color.
- Remove from the oven, cool slightly before taking off from the baking tray.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.