This amazing, delicious recipes of Jaggery to keep you healthy and warm in winters.
Ingredients for Palm Jaggery Crepes Recipe : 4 Cups Rice (boiled), 1 Cup Urad Dal, 1 Cup Palm Jaggery, 1/2 Cup Fresh Coconut (grated), 2 (Powdered) Cardamoms, 1 Tbsp Yeast, To grease Oil, To taste Salt, 50 Ml Date syrup.
Steps to Make Palm Jaggery Crepes :
- Wash and soak rice and urad dal separately for 4 hours.
- Grind them to a smooth batter and then mix them well along with salt and yeast
- Allow the batter to ferment for 6-8 hours or over night.
- Add the powder jaggary to 1/2 cup water and bring it to a boil.
- Filter and impurities and allow it to cool completely.
- Add this mixture to the fermented batter.
- Add the grated coconut and cardamom powder to the batter and mix well.
- Heat a greased pan and pour a batter, spread the batter on the sides ,
- Close and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pancakes and repeat the same procedure for the remaining batter. Roll and serve hot.