January 2, 2019
Pearl Millet Flour
- 1 cup any millet flour
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- 1 spoon cinnamon
- Palm jaggery syrup or ground jaggery as per your taste I used 1/4 cup grounded.
- You can also use banana puree.
- 1 spoon baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil You can add nuts if you want.
- Mix all in cake batter consistency Grease the baking pan with coconut oil or ghee and dust it with flour. Keep in the oven for 30 -40 min at 350 degrees check with toothpick inserting in the cake
- The flour should not stick to the toothpick when it’s cooked
- For frosting drain 2 cups yogurt in a cloth and keep it draining for 4 hours
- You will get Greek yogurt better refer the youtube recipes to prepare Greek yogurt
- Add crushed straw berries or powdered jaggery as per your taste and whisk the yogurt until soft and apply on the cake
- Decorate with thinly sliced straw berries and you are done
Thank you Sindhu Vinay Saanvi for sharing the recipe.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.