An healthy option when it comes to Indian sweets, Ragi Oats Ladoo is a dish made with ragi flour, oats flour, honey, dates and milk. Coated with sesame seeds and coconut this ladoo recipe is perfect for a combination of healthy and delicious.
Ingredients for Ragi Oats Ladoo : Ragi flour, Oats flour, Dates (ripe), Milk, Honey, Ghee, Green cardamom powder, White sesame seeds, Coconut powder, Cashew nuts.
- Dry roast the oats lightly and grind them in a mixer.
- Remove the seeds from the dates and blend 15 of them with the help of milk in a blender into a paste.
- Cut the remaining dates into small pieces.
- Dry roast white sesame seeds.
- Dry roast cashew nuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee in pan and roast the oats flour on low flame for few minutes.
- Now take another pan and heat the remaining ghee and roast ragi flour until the rawness is removed on low flame.
- Now mix the oats flour in the ragi flour and mixwell keeping on low flame.
- Now add the dates paste into it and mi well.
- Then add half of honey and mix.
- Now add cardamom powder and mix well. Keep on low flame for few minutes and off the stove.
- Take the mixture out of stove and let it cool for some time.
- Now add the pieces of dates.
- Now add the remaining honey and mix well into dough.
- Now take some dough into hand and put a cashew and make it in the form of ladoo.
- Mix the sesame seeds in to coconut powder.
- Now roll the ladoo in this mixture and coat it.
- Do the same with remaining dough and serve them.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.