Kidney beans, cottage cheese and julienne vegetables tossed together in an olive oil and lemon juice dressing.
Ingredients for Smoked Kidney Bean Salad : Kidney beans (cooked), Spring onions, Yellow and red bell peppers, Cottage cheese, Lychees, Green chilly, Radish, Lemon juice, Olive oil, Ginger (pickled), Salt & pepper, Coriander leaves, Cumin seeds, Orange (juiced), Orange zest.
Steps to Make Smoked Kidney Bean Salad :
- Slice the spring onions on the bias thinly, julienne the bell peppers, pickled ginger and radish.
- Dice and saute the cottage cheese.
- Dice the lychees, green chillies.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the salt, pepper , olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix the olive oil and lemon juice. Pour into the bowl.
- Season to taste. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.